Content Egg Pro Plugin
Content Egg WP Plugin
Upgrade Free to Pro
Price comparison based on feeds
My network isn't listed
Affiliate Egg integration
Set Up Products
How to add products
Price comparison websites
Product list update
Why prices don't update
How content is displayed
WooCommerce and autoblogging
Affiliate Egg Integration
Cashback Tracker Integration
External Importer integration
Compatibility with themes
How to add custom logos for merchants
How to import from CSV data feeds
Nothing found while search
How to change the date format or the date is not being displayed
Each feed has different structure on all networks, so you must make field mapping for feeds.
Open your feed file in any CSV viewer, like Excel. Now, you need to set column name from your file to proper field of plugin.
- Unique ID of product. This field must be constant in your feed.
– Link to product with your affiliate parameter.
is in stock
– Supported values: "1", "true", "on" and "yes", "0", "false", "off", "no".
- Supported values: "in stock", "out of stock".
– Direct URL on original product page without redirects and affiliate parameters.
- EAN 13-digit number like 3001234567892.
Make attention that some fields are required and some are optional.
with XML node attributes:
You can also use xPath syntax for more complex selectors like: